Saturday, July 10, 2010

Follow me to Tanzania...

I hang out at several different spots on the web.  There's been quite a few people there who have been interested in my trip to Tanzania and so I have shared this blog address as a way of keeping them posted on what goes on while I am there.  I've posted "Follow me to Tanzania" links everywhere.

The purpose of this trip is for me to learn ALL of the details of how Compassion International works *up close and personal* so that I can bring that information back and share it with you.  I've been doing that, to some extent, but I admit to having been timid in certain circles and my prayer is that this trip shakes off that timidness so that I can "Speak up and judge fairly; defend the rights of the poor and needy." (Proverbs 31:9) and speak boldly.

I was sharing my upcoming experience with some people yesterday who seemed surprised and in awe of what I am doing.  I can sense that my timidness is starting to peel as I consider these opportunities to speak again.

If you're one of those in awe of what I am doing and truly want to "Follow me to Tanzania"...  if you want to experience just a glimpse of what God has in store for me in Tanzania... if you want to experience getting to know a child living in Tanzania... or anywhere for that matter...

Sponsor a child.

I am a testimony as to how it can change YOUR life.  But the most critical life you will change IS that child!  A child living in hopelessness can be saved by your stepping forward and saying "YES!  I want a to experience this!  This is what God has planned for you.  This is what you have been saved for!

What are you waiting for?

No comments: