Sunday, February 21, 2010

"Spread The Word"

I have been thinking a great deal about how I'm going to earn/raise the money for this trip. I asked for some advice on what I could make/bake to earn some money. A few of my good friends suggested different kinds of bread. I make a really good English Muffin Bread and I whip up a chocolate/cinnamon butter spread that goes with it and it's very popular around here. I decided that I could make up a few loaves a week and sell them for a donation. The first batch is out of the oven!

I'm calling my bake sale "Spread The Word!" I'm going to Tanzania!

David is going to take a few loaves to work to see how he can do with them there. I have a few friends at church who are also interested in a few loaves. I think this is really going to work and work very well.

I am going to be doing a lot of baking!

No comments: